If you live in Tampa and surrounding counties and you want to increase the value of your home, begin right at the front door by installing brand new exterior doors from CCI. The results from replacing your exterior door are obvious. First of all a new exterior door from CCI will immediately provide energy savings that will be appreciated.
- A new and efficient exterior door increases your home’s security giving you added peace of mind
- A new exterior door from CCI will increase your home’s curb appeal, making it stand out in your neighborhood
- In the event of resell that new exterior door will give buyers a positive first impression even before they enter your home.
You can choose from a variety of smooth and wood grain designs. Because your exterior door is custom designed for your specific desires, your choice of style is alright with us. Living on the coast might have given you a penchant for coastal decor. We can handle that. Maybe you are modern or contemporary preferring a very clean lined and minimalist style. We’ve got what you want. Our friendly and knowledgeable team of representatives will happily help you to pick out the styles and designs you want for your exterior doors.
Whatever your exterior door needs, we have the solutions at CCI. When you contact us for your in-home custom quote you will begin the experience of receiving the services that have satisfied so many other customers and you will find out why for more than ten years we have been industry leaders in windows and doors.
Here’s what you can expect during your in-home custom quote:
- We will inspect all your doors and windows for leaks, mold, mildew, cracks, security, function and more.
- We will bring working samples and show you photos of completed work.
- We will measure all the openings from the inside to get an accurate measurement.
- Ask you necessary questions to determine your needs, concerns and wants.
- Educate you on storm protection codes and products.
- Share with you valuable information on making your home more energy efficient.
- Explain our products, services, installation and permitting procedures.
- Go over all warranties, licenses and insurance certificates.
- Give you an exact estimate and inform you of any promotions available. Estimates with a retail price are valid for one year.
- Discuss available finance options.
Your satisfaction is our passion and we will strive to make sure you are 100% satisfied with our work. Because we are so passionate about your projects we have determined to reassure you we are indeed the right choice for your exterior door solution. We believe that our ability to deliver consistently exceptional customer service is important to our long-term success therefore we utilize the expertise of Guild Quality, a third-party customer satisfaction survey company to help monitor what our customers think of our products and services.
The outcome of your project will depend on the people you hire and the materials you select. We are licensed properly, bonded and insured; with $2,000,000.00 in liability insurance and workers compensation. Our consultants as well as our installers and service reps are factory trained.